To provide for every girl child and woman with no access to sanitary wear including reusable pads and menstrual cups.
To educate girls, women and even boys on menstrual hygiene.
Women and girls and boys.
- Identifying and verifying less privileged girls and women to benefit from sanitary wear support
- Conducting menstrual health education workshops
- Conducting menstrual health community sensitization meetings
- Procurement and distribution of sanitary wear
- Training on sewing cloth re-usable sanitary wear.
- Partnering with relevant organizations and school clubs in disseminating information on menstrual health